Ireland’s Largest Healthcare Conference
Welcome to the 10th National Healthcare Conference 2014
In conjunction with National Healthcare Conference, one of this years shortlisted companies for the Innovation Hub initiative and Digital Start up, Full Health Medical would like to you to experience their Digital Health Platform with a FREE mini Health Check on the Day. All proceeds on the day will go to Crumlin’s Children’s Hospital. The FREE Health Check will include Blood, Pressure, BMI, Waist Circumference, Cancer Awareness and Stress. Optional extras which will raise vital money for Crumlin can also be booked including: Cholesterol, Glucose( Diabetes), Full Blood Count, Renal Function, Liver Function, Mental Health and Musculoskeletal. This initiative is kindly being supported by Biomnis Ireland. CLICK HERE for further information and click BOOK NOW to book your FREE Mini Health Check.ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Optimize your time and access quality executive networking opportunities over two days at Ireland’s largest Health & Hospital’s Event. We expect 600 delegates again in 2014, with over 60 Speakers and an exhibition of 30+ stands.
The National Healthcare Conference is the de facto must be at event for Chairpersons, CEO’s, Clinical and Executive Leaders, Decision Makers and Entrepreneurs of in Irish healthcare.
The National Healthcare Conference is being run over a two day period on the 1st & 2nd April 2014 @ the Convention Center Dublin.
Day 01 Tuesday 1st April:
- Lunch in the Expo Hall – From 12.30
- CEO Forum – Invite Only - Payor’s & Providers, from 14.00
- Technology & Digital IT Forum – Connected Health - Technology Innovators & IT Services, from 13.30
Day 02 Wednesday 2nd April:
- Main Hall - From 09.00 – ‘Partnership and Innovation: Reforming Healthcare’
- Alcohol Forum - For those interested in Alcohol and its effects on Families & Society
- Nursing Leaders Forum - Invite Only- Nursing Leaders
- Clinical Leaders Forum - Invite Only – Clinical Directors & Medical Leadership Positions
Investnet Healthcare Events is an independent Irish Healthcare Events Business, we are also the organizers of the National Primary Care Conference & Exhibition, the Biomnis Healthcare Innovation Awards, The National Mental Healthcare Conference & the Global Bio Pharma Summit.
James Reilly, Min. for Health
Tony O’Brien, HSE