Welcome to the 10th National Healthcare Conference 2014.
(and happy 10th Birthday!)
The 10th National Healthcare Conference is being run over a two day period on the 1st & 2nd April 2014 @ the Convention Centre Dublin.
Tuesday 1st April:
- LUNCH – From 12.30
- EXHIBITION – From 13.00
- CEO FORUM – INVITE ONLY - For Payor’s & Providers, from 14.00
- TECHNOLOGY LEADERS FORUM – For IT innovators and those in the health services driving change through procurement, from 14.00
Wednesday 2nd April:
- MAIN HALL – From 09.00 – Working towards an integrated health system – Improving outcomes and reducing costs
- NURSING LEADERS FORUM – INVITE ONLY -For Nursing Leaders
- CLINICAL LEADERS FORUM – INVITE ONLY -For Clinical Directors & those in Medical Leadership Positions
- GP LEADERS FORUM – For GP Leaders
Over the last 9 years the National Healthcare conference has encouraged a focus on improvements in leadership, innovation, performance, patient care and patient outcomes. The National Healthcare Conference is now established as the annual meeting place for Ireland’s healthcare leaders.
Investnet Healthcare Events is an independent Irish Healthcare Events Business, we are also the organizers of the National Primary Care Conference & Exhibition, the Biomnis Healthcare Innovation Awards, The National Mental Healthcare Conference & the Global Bio Pharma Summit.
We have built a reputation over the past decade for running quality healthcare conferences & events which shape and inform policy by bringing together an independent national forum. We work closely with Healthcare industry professionals and are always open to speaking with new people and groups.
James Reilly, Min. for Health
Donal Clancy, Laya healthcare